Saturday, January 5, 2013

A New Beginning

Mood: Motivated
Listening To: I See Stars - Filth Friends Unite

And so another year begins. But it’s more than a year that’s beginning, it’s a new era. For better or for worse major changes are coming. With the ever increasing police and military presence, economic turmoil, corrupt, tyrannical and obsolete governments and brazen attempts to abolish human rights and personal liberties, the human race is approaching a crucial juncture in history.

It's been fun writing on this blog, but now I must take my leave. For anyone who has been following me or comes across a post and reads, thanks, I hope you enjoy it.



I See Stars - Filth Friends Unite

 It’s time for me to go kick ass. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! Let me share with you an exciting iPhone app for sharing and watching videos. ClipClock is the best new iPhone app for music fans, where you can see the most shared music videos from friends and others! It's the ultimate hub for great moments and the latest music video releases! Download here directly from the app store! www.clipclock.com/download/20251

    ReplyDelete